Floating with a Camp in the Sahara Desert - Morocco

We are building a beautiful Luxury Eco Camp in the Sahara Desert.  Me and the Morocco Retreats Team.  Its been fun but also very full on because the whole Ecological subject is not a one stop shop and has ecological hurdles and constraints to do with terrain and community.  I have loved it and as always you never realise how much you have learnt and how far you have come until a friend asks you ' what have you been up to?' after 20 minutes of verbal diarrhea you realise wow time is irrelevant when you're on a roll.

Anyhow last night i dreamt I was weightless, not actually weightless but able to levitate and in my dream i realised I used to do this a lot as a child and I had forgotten.  A voice inside said 'you can go on do it! you remember!' and I rose up past the hedge, past the houses, past the tallest trees into the clouds, bit by bit with full concentration and deep meditation.  Then I hesitated felt scared and thought - shit! I'm up here what now? - next thing I was hurtling to the ground at high speed waiting to die.  I woke up with a jolt.  I know we've all had this feeling but this was mega out of stomach stuff and I was then fully awake again - thought Id go to bed early and have a fab nights sleep but loved the memory and can't believe i'd forgotten what it's like to be light and fly.  Bring it on - thanks Sahara!

Watch my Sahara Retreat Video

See full Luxury Camp Retreat in the Sahara here - full programme

If you'd love to come with us on an adventure and deep soul connection email Emma - zamzamriad@gmail.com or call me on 00212 661215062

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco