Beni Ouarain runners/hall carpets - Morocco

I have just bought these 3 Beni Ouarain runners, I love love them.  They are so hard to find so when I found them that was it.  Over the years clients have asked me to find them and it has been so hard.  Ive actually only seen 2 in 5 years.  So now I have 3 gorgeous ones!  first come first served! email me if you would like one.  zamzamriad@gmail.com they are varying sizes 3.80 - 4.85 meters x 1 meter.

For those of you new to Beni hunting.  They are wonderful hand made Berber carpets.  You can also see more wonderful items at the Zamzam Boutique http://www.riadzamzam.com/zamzam-boutique/






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco