Marrakech Organic Roses for boutique hotel Zamzam

I just wanted to share with you this years gorgeous organic spring roses for Zamzam, they smell heavenly too especially the floppy pink ones. This year I am also going to make Rose Petal Jam. It will be delicious with hot Moroccan crepes for breakfast in the morning.


I just adore these ones they look like they have been made from tissue paper. The kitchen garden is doing well and I hope this year to have a bumper crop of sun ripened tomatoes, I would like to sundry some as you cannot buy them out here and more importantly make some delicious passata for the winter roast tomato and aubergine soup which everyone keeps asking me for the recipe of. I think we will have about 200 artichokes too so I plan to preserve some in lemon juice and olive oil with garlic and the rest we will enjoy eating fresh or in a beef tagine. I will post some more photos when the veg really gets going.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco