Zamzam Boutique - New Collection of Beni Ouarain Carpets

Dear readers, I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while i've been so busy organising the Zamzam Retreat - Journey of Awakening in January. I've got lots of news and photos to share with you starting with the most recent and working back. I have at last had time to replenish my stock of Beni Ouarain Carpets for the Zamzam Boutique. I have got some lovely vintage pieces in this recent collection please click on the link to have a look at the photos and sizes. Email me the references of any pieces you would like information on.
Simple but stunning!
This one I adore it is my favourite piece, but I love the chocolate brown and the loose weave.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco