Zamzam Nomads - Riad Marrakech

I recently got a lovely email from a lovely guest who just stayed with us, saying what a nice time she had had at Zamzam and sending me a few photos of her trip. One of the photos was this, our very nice new Assistant Manager - Said. I think it is a fantastic picture but hilariously funny once you realise that his nomad head wrap is infact one of the hotel's hammam towels! The things we have to do at Zamzam to keep the guests happy!!

When I showed Said the photo he roared with laughter. What were you doing I said. He said they asked me to dress for the photo. Once a Berber ..........................
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco