Elle Decor - Berber Carpets - Zamzam Boutique

I don't know if any of you saw the March edition of Elle Decor but it had numerous Berber carpets in it, mainly Beni Ouarain. I recently found this carpet whilst out shopping with a designer and just loved it. Unfortunately the flash has made it a little light but it is a gorgeous subtle red, just like the one on the cover above of Elle and it has an unusual navy blue pattern. A stunning piece, which caught my eye as I have never seen a vintage Berber Carpet like this one.
The carpet itself is soft wool and the carpet is lovely and supple. If you are interested in buying this Hammanart carpet email me at zamzamriad@gmail.com
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco