stunning Azilal, Berber carpets at Zamzam Boutique

I just bought these fabulous vintage Azilal Carpets for the Zamzam Boutique. I hope you are as excited as I am, they are just stunning and superb quality wool.
I love this zig zag one, I have never seen this pattern before.
Look at the superb kilim weave detail at the end of the carpet, just gorgeous.
A real stunner as well, I was so excited when I found these. It's all about timing when you find these wonderful works of art, it is literally like going on a treasure hunt. Often you find nothing and then you uncover a wonderful carpet. If you would like details on these carpets please email me at zamzamriad@gmail.com
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style