Rams head sculpture - Zamzam Riad

This frog is one of my favourites, I just love the way he looks and he is so smooth to touch. Sally carved her sculptures from pure pieces of alabaster or other natural materials and after this she has them cast in bronze resin.
I wanted to share with you some of the wonderful sculpture for sale done by Sally Joyston-Bechal. I love the organic shapes of her sculptures.
This is the dove in bronze.
I adore this mother and child carved in stone.
Sally has just made us this gorgeous rams head which we are going to put in Zamzam. A real Moroccan symbol, he has such elegance and character.

Please go to Sally's website www.bronzeresinsculptures,com and have a look at her other work it is really fantastic.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco