Beautiful Beni Ouarain additions to the Zamzam Boutique

A number of you have been enquiring about the Beni Ouarain carpets at the Zamzam Boutique and asking me to find more wonderful pieces to add to the collection. These days it is getting harder and harder to find great examples of these stunning carpets, which is why my stock is a little depleted. However great news for you Beni lovers. Today I found some wonderfully interesting pieces which I have managed to buy. Please look at the Zamzam Boutique for all the current pieces for sale.
The two top pieces are very unusual and below I have shown you two simple hatch. These only pop up once in a while and I know that a number of you are very keen on the simple hatch. A fluffy Beni for Christmas anyone? they are lovely under bare toes!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco