TJ Smith Photographer - Morocco

I thought I would share some of Tim's photos with you, they are so great. I love the way his shots are filled with mood. It is as if you are looking out of a window at a view rather than staring at a photo. I know how difficult this is, I have worked with many a Creative Director who has spent hours briefing photographers to get across mood and an exact feeling from a photo. It is also difficult as like a painting, different shots evoke different emotions in people. Many times the person cannot even express what they are feeling they just know they love it or hate it. Our whole personality is an accumulation of experiences and hence emotions.
This shot is one of my absolute favourites, It evokes magic, mystery, tales of goblins, hero's, tough tribal civilisations. I suppose I feel awe when I look at this shot and I think about times gone by when I see this last standing piece of Kasbah.
Kasbah of the camels - a land of voyagers and traders.
For further choice of shots visit TJ Smith
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco