Organic gardening in hot countries

The beautiful plus side to organic gardening. My daughter was obsessed with this gorgeous caterpillar, insistent on making it a little bed even though I assured her a spongy lettuce was much more comfortable. lettuce bed!
Good Effort!
What a fabulous compost. If anyone has advice on organic vegetable gardens in desert countries could they please contact me. My lemon trees have a dreadful leaf curl which effects the fruit, I think it is an insect. I spend ages cutting the infected leaves out but I would like to know an organic remedy for this. I also want to make a compost but I am scarred that I will attract nasties into the garden like snakes and scorpions. Can anyone also give me advice on this. I thought maybe a plastic composter with lid, but I'm so sick of plastic in Morocco. The lovely lettuce bed!

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco