Moroccan textiles and tortoise

After weeks of tilling hard earth, fighting weeds and not much water, today I found a tortoise in the vegetable patch, munching on my beautiful lettuce!
I have posted you some photos of beautiful woven Moroccan cloths, they come in all colours and plain. They measure 3x2m so are idea to cover beds or make curtains with. They are made out of silk and linen and look more stunning than in my photos. If you would like some please drop me an email, I will also add them to the Zamzam Boutique. Shopping in earnest now for the Zamzam interiors, can't wait to show you some photos of the finished Riad!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco