Zamzam Kitchen Garden



Well the Zamzam Kitchen Garden is in full swing and producing some fabulous vegetables. We have an abundance of gorgeous beetroot. In view of the fact that it is now 42 degrees in Marrakech we are eating some wonderful beetroot salads which of course is how it should be eaten, raw.

The thing is that with the Riad not yet open we have got so many beetroots we are struggling to eat them all. See below the beetroot biscuits my daughter and I made, they are delicious if you'd like the recipe. We have also been eating them roasted with olive oil instead of potatoes, they are really superb roasted especially with duck and red wine gravy! I think I'm going to juice a whole load of them. They are so sweet even my 4 year old daughter will eat them.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco