FFF - Funky Fireplace Finished




3 cheers for Marcus, the fireplace is finished in the salon. Marcus says it's huge, but huge is gooood. I'm yet to get over there to see it as i spent another morning in 3 bureaucrat's offices, trying to get the riad registered for trading. You know what - the longer you are here, the calmer you become and the more you get done. I even managed to body swerve a 400dh traffic fine from the police for not stopping at a stop sign. They are so ridiculous who invented them - oh yeh the french. The scary policeman giving me a hard time, said 'I'm giving you a fraction', looking at my blank face 'do you know what that is?' 'No' I said. After 20 minutes of me being really annoying as a dumb English person, he told me to please go.


Back to the fireplace - wait until you see it covered in shiny Tadelakt. I hope we will have many an evening sitting in the salon, fire going, g and t's and chatting with good friends.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco