Vintage Beni Ouarain Carpets - Zamzam Riad

I have just bought some new Berber carpets for the Zamzam Boutique, they are absolutely gorgeous I think you will agree. From the busy hatch to a more simple hatch all with lovely soft wool and in excellent condition.

I love this one with its funky spots and thick spongy pile.
I was also very excited when I found this Azilal Runner I have never seen one before and it is a really pretty design. I love the craziness of Azilal's and I think this runner would look fantastic in the right place.

Email me at boutiquezamzam@gmail.com for more info and see the rest of the new pieces at the Zamzam Boutique
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco