Reiki and Yoga Retreat - Zamzam Boutique Hotel, Marrakech

Superb Reiki Master - Rebecca Hutley joined us for the Journey of Awakening at Zamzam.  Not only did she give superb Reiki treatments but part of the Retreat was to learn, practice and achieve our Reiki 1 practitioners, which was very exciting.  The last time I got a certificate was for swimming 20 lengths with David Wilkie!
The Reiki practice on our gorgeous Beni Ouarain carpets woven by Berber shamans was a spiritual experience in it'self.
The loved up group at the end.
Our certificates on the last day.  I was practicing with Nova from Taiwan after she had given me Reiki I said, I had a strange picture of a vortex in my mind, she said oh thats what I was visualising!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco