Going to the Desert - Morocco

Our guests have left and we have a little window of time before the new ones arrive, so we are all off to the desert! It has been very cold today with grey skies so I hope things clear up.

My good friend left this morning and phoned her husband at lunch time to say the road across the top of the Atlas Mountains to Quarzazate was closed due to snow. He called me tonight 7 hours later saying when was the last time you spoke to her?! hope she is ok.

We are desperate to stay in tents, but it will just be too cold. I crossed the Sahara 10 years ago in February in sleeping bags and it was freezing. I didn't take my woolly hat off for two weeks. Will update you on our trip as and when. We are off to find wonderful Zamzam experiences for people!




Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco