Zamzam Riad, Marrakech - NOW OPEN

Hurrah after a year and a 1/4 of really hard work, we are open. We are really pleased as everything is working well and we have had fabulous feedback.
These curtain tie backs are actually Kaftan belts. I had them made in our Zamzam brand colours.
The Zamzam logo which I am really pleased with - thanks Tom.
Fresh orange juice anyone! I love this time of year, the brilliant winter sun. I hope you will all come and stay with us and enjoy the place as much as we are. We have a fantatic chef too! Also at last the hammam is now fixed and we have four lovely massage ladies. Just pulling the website together now, so I will let you know when the full site is up and running.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco