Zamzam Boutique

Today I had to go to the Souk on a hunt. A lady working at a top magazine in London, wanted a large wedding blanket in black, with cushions to match. Loving a challenge off I went and after a lot of ferreting around got it! It is really stunning the silver sequins against the black. When I pick it up on Sunday I will take some photos to show you before sending it off.

However on this mission I also found these lovelies. They are new Beni Ouarain's, fantastic quality, thick and woven with beautiful soft wool. I thought you all might like to see them. They measure 2 x 1.5m.
I really like this stunner with the black edges, they just scream 'walk on me!'
I also found these wonderful wedding blankets. I'm buying them for the Zamzam terrace at the moment. These are really great examples as they are unusually big, the first 3 x 1.7m the second slightly smaller. Click on the link and have a look at the Zamzam Boutique for more.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco