Large Moroccan Beni Ouarain Rugs

These are the gorgeous two new large Beni Rugs I want to share with you. I really like the way this first one is finished at the end with a small weave. It is in very good condition and has these little v's at one end. This rug is 4m x 2m. It is a real stunner.

This is the back of the second one. It is really pretty, I love to turn them over in the summer and see this pretty pattern, that's why I carefully look at both sides when buying.
This is the front of the same rug. You have two types of Beni Ouarain, the striking ones and the subtle ones. I love the striking ones and my husband adores the subtle ones. You can see the subtle dark brown zig zags in this one. This rug is also 4m x 2m with no repairs or marks. Both are in excellent condition. They can also be seen online at The Zamzam Boutique.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco