Poofs Marrakech - All the colours

Today I chose a supplier for my Zamzam poofs. After hours of consideration i decided that these poofs were the best quality and the most gorgeous range of colours. I thought i would share them with you as i will be selecting some for the Zamzam Boutique.
Just look at the range of colours in this photo! I adore the silver and i adore the baby pink. It's funny though how you go through colours depending on what's happening in your life. I'm a real believer in colour therapy. The lime green is yummy.
These little round gold and silver poofs are to die for!
Equally is this gorgeous square one. All are hand sewn. Want some? email me for sizes and costs.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco