Clubbing in Marrakech


Theatro, probably the best club in Marrakech? There is a big club scene here in Marrakech, especially at the weekends. Going into the centre of town on a Friday night, I could not believe how busy it was. I thought I was back in Covent Garden after work.

Lots of wealthy young Casablancans come to Marrakech to go clubbing at the weekend.




















There are lots of clubs in the basements of hotels but Theatro and Pacha are amongst the best with international dj's working the mood. Pacha is good for the whole evening as you can have dinner at Crystal too.

Well it was fab, I loved it, it made me feel young again. I haven't done this since my daughter was born!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco