Retro Cool - Restaurant Essaouira

Firstly sorry I haven't posted in soooooooo long, but I have had no internet for 2 months and have been trying to post off a dongle which is just not powerful enough.

Yes I know that I should have been working hard at the Riad, but my friend Marijne was over and persuaded me to go to Essaouira for the weekend. I'm glad we went because my daughter was on Ramadan holiday from school and the weather was fabulous so we could build sandcastles.
Marjine and I were able to escape one evening and have dinner together. I found this wonderful retro restaurant that I want to share with you because it was a fun place and the food was great too. The owner has spent a long time collecting retro pieces from markets in Cassablanca and the restaurant was full of beautiful fabrics and nick nacks.

You know how I love these tiles, fabulous floors put together randomly together with traditional Moroccan tiles. Great interior design.

Go and visit you won't be dissapointed:

Elizir
1 Rue Agadir
44000 - Essaouira

Tel: 024 472 103
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco