Rare Tuareg Kilim - Zamzam Boutique

We are full steam ahead with the Riad, having only 5 weeks until we open with our first guests on 22 October. Trying to finish your riad in Ramadan is not easy and very frustrating, we are also having a hot spell making it even harder, today was 40degrees. My dad arrived today from France to help for a week, so I'm trying to be organised. Tomorrow we are going to buy all the towel rails, toilet roll holders etc for the bathrooms.
On my travels I found this wonderful kilim runner, it is made by the Tuareg's, nomads of the desert. The photos don't do it justice, in real life it is a true piece. I'm sorry to say that posting is a little more sporadic as I'm so busy charging around, but I will still be responding to Zamzam emails. Thanks for all your support!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

L'Abyssin - well healed Marrakech

Cooking a Tagine - Berber style

Gnawa or Knawa - Great Music Masters in Morocco